The mindset of your personnel is the dominant driver in the success of your organisation. In times of economic uncertainty, you and your senior management are faced with a wide spectrum of tough, complex and time sensitive decisions in order to take reasonable steps to massively reduce the impact the economy is having on your organisation today.
Redundancies, restructuring and cost reduction have been key to delivering rapid and significant savings; but what effect has this had on your personnel?
We can recognise why Leaders within teams, are experiencing a noticeable, and in some cases, rapid decline in productivity, performance and overall motivation. Knowing how to effectively re-engage your personnel throughout extensive structural changes can be a difficult and highly sensitive task and this is where we can help you.
The Winning Edge programmes have an incredibly successful track record worldwide, spanning over 30 years delivering Thinking Skills and Mindset Management solutions that will help your people to liberate themselves from unproductive, stressful and self-limiting beliefs, thus enabling organisations to release the latent potential within their personnel.
Delivering powerful, challenging & thought provoking In-House Mindset Management programmes to groups of up to 12 personnel, Mancroft can also offer Briefing Sessions and Conference Inputs for larger audiences; we will partner with your organisation to create a sustainable mindset amongst your personnel who will:
- Shape their futures by setting clear, realistic personal and professional goals with focus, energy, drive and determination
- Have willingness to accept new challenges and handle change
- No longer waste time, money and effort in Pity Parties. Understand that nothing is neither good nor bad, it is THEIR thinking that makes it so therefore they are responsible for the way they respond to people and events over which they have no control
- Stimulate ideas and solutions and eradicate fear of failure and self-sabotaging behaviour. This will also increase innovation and creativity
- Manage and reduce stress levels; have a healthier and more productive lifestyle
- Be Risk-Aware and have the ability and confidence to take risks. Have a clearer idea of what they want from life, whether it be: a promotion, learning new skills/qualifications, having a new attitude to life, being healthier, being more active or having better relationships
- Have a positive higher self-image which will enable them to have the confidence to achieve more stretching targets
- Take full personal responsibility for their decisions and actions and to be accountable for their performance
As we know, ‘no one solution is right for every situation’, so we will work closely with your organisation to fully understand how we can positively influence your bottom line and support your business strategy.